Snoring / Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea affects the way you breath while you are sleeping. If left untreated, breathing is briefly interrupted or becomes shallow during sleep. This causes you to remain in a light sleep for the majority of the night which can cause sleep deprivation.
Some major signs of sleep apnea are as follows;
- Pauses in breathing while sleeping
- Waking up with a dry mouth or a sore throat
- Moodiness or depression
- Loud and chronic snoring
- Occasionally waking up with a choking or gasping sensation
- Waking up in the middle of the night feeling short of breath
- Fatigue and sleepiness during the day
- Morning headaches
- Restless sleep
- Forgetfulness and difficulty concentrating
If you experience at least one of these symptoms, please call our NW Calgary office at 403-282-9141 to schedule a detailed assessment.